50 Cent Mechanisms on a Uturn 4-in1

Crimson Tide

Hi folks,

I'm new to this board, and new to bulk candy vending. I have two machines on location and two more in my basement awaiting locations. All 4 machines are Uturn 4-in1 s (I know to stay away from Terminators!). My question is whether, in general, it is a good idea to switch from 25 cent coin mechanisms to 50 cent mechanisms on these machines. Is the greater profit margin of 50 cents per vend usually enough to offset the added cost deterrent on the customer end?

Regards,

Crimson Tide

To answer your question It is a very good idea to go to .50 With the cost rising its going to be the only way to make a profit. The increased vend price more than makes up for the lost vends to price. I not really know much about the U-turn machines.

Now with a name like Crimson Tide you must be from Alabama! What part?

To answer your question It is a very good idea to go to .50 With the cost rising its going to be the only way to make a profit. The increased vend price more than makes up for the lost vends to price. I not really know much about the U-turn machines.

Now with a name like Crimson Tide you must be from Alabama! What part?

Thanks havending. I live in Maryland now. Have been here since 1985, but I did grow up in Alabama, the Birmingham are (Vestavia to be exact). I was a student at the University of Alabama during Bear Bryant's second dynasty (late 70s).

Archived