My personal best locator offering us "franchise locations"

caserri

The locator I have personally used with the most success is offering "exclusive franchise locations" to our members for only $30!

PM me for details. Offer subject to end at any time.

Sent using the Tapatalk Forum Viewer for iPod & Android.

Holy golpher! Thanks for bombing my PM box! with the response Ive been getting you would think that I said I had a million dollars to give away to everyone who sends me a PM.

So I dont have to send out a thousand PMs, let me say this...

A particular locator who I used in the past with very good results recently contacted me and offered this special to us. The pronlem is, they sent me the email back in March and it was sitting in my junk folder since then. I replied back to make sure it was still available and to get more details. In the mean time, I posted this up to see if there was any intetest in it.

I will let everyone know what I find out. If they are still offering this, it would be a fantastic opportunity to get quality locations. Like I said, I used them several years ago and had great results.

Holy golpher! Thanks for bombing my PM box! with the response Ive been getting you would think that I said I had a million dollars to give away to everyone who sends me a PM.

So I dont have to send out a thousand PMs, let me say this...

A particular locator who I used in the past with very good results recently contacted me and offered this special to us. The pronlem is, they sent me the email back in March and it was sitting in my junk folder since then. I replied back to make sure it was still available and to get more details. In the mean time, I posted this up to see if there was any intetest in it.

I will let everyone know what I find out. If they are still offering this, it would be a fantastic opportunity to get quality locations. Like I said, I used them several years ago and had great results.

That's what we need, a TVF locator that focuses on franchise loc's and can dole them out by territory!

• 3 weeks later...

I would think that whoever the locator is, networking with this forum would be a great way to build their business. They would be

Swamped with business. I can't see how they would not want to do this.

I would think that whoever the locator is, networking with this forum would be a great way to build their business. They would be

Swamped with business. I can't see how they would not want to do this.

Maybe that's why it wouldn't work.

There is such a thing as growing too fast in business or taking on too many customers at once.

Doing either usually results in failure.

The locator I have personally used with the most success is offering "exclusive franchise locations" to our members for only $30!

Im in if anything ever comes of this. I operate all over Kansas. Thanks!

• 3 months later...

tried to PM you, but got a message that you cannot recieve anymore PM's :(

Archived