List good deals you find on CL, Ebay or others you cant get because it's out of your area.

VBVending

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there anyone on here looking for Oak parts? I have been debating on going through the trouble of listing them on ebay and linking it to the classified section here. Pretty much everything from rod to wheels and mechs and every part of body.

Mike

Is there anyone on here looking for Oak parts? I have been debating on going through the trouble of listing them on ebay and linking it to the classified section here. Pretty much everything from rod to wheels and mechs and every part of body.

Mike

do you have 50 cent mechs for the small oaks?

Mike

Mainor5251 is, he has an add in the classified section

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Oak-7-way-vending-rack-stand-blue-capsules-candy-gum-/160607180070?pt=BI_Vending&hash=item2564ef1526

Great looking 7 way rack. I am sure you could get the seller down to $250 if you offer to not to go through ebay!

Does anyone know where to get the decals used on this rack?

There is a nice 5ft red spiral near me in cleveland for $45 on craigslist. I already have one sitting in my poolroom without a home so some other lucky guy can buy it.

You should grab it then locate that money maker.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Archived