List good deals you find on CL, Ebay or others you cant get because it's out of your area.

VBVending

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10 Vendstar Triples in Orlando for $300. Seems like a decent deal if you're in the area. Just don't have a vehicle or trailer to haul that many back to Tampa. I've find some in Valrico I'm looking at $25 a piece. So, happy hunting.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-VENDSTAR-3000-CANDY-VENDING-MACHINES-TRIPLE-SEL-ORLANDO-P-U-299-START-/170754032271?pt=BI_Vending&hash=item27c1bbc28f

Buckeye

• 3 weeks later...

Heres a good deal for anyone in the "Obnoxious/impractical" location market. I suppose if you had a mall or some high-traffic spot it could work. Check this beast out.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260946076171?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

But, I'm not exactly experienced at spotting sales, so call me out if this is a bad deal.

• 5 months later...

I hate to revive something this old, but I figured it would save me the trouble of poking around or starting a new thread. Here's a 9-way rack with all sorts of machines for $100 in western Indiana.

It would be a shame if somebody didn't grab this one- there's a lot of equipment in there. http://www.ebay.com/itm/candy-vending-machine-/330757593211?pt=BI_Vending&hash=item4d02b0587b

Have any of you looked at the 100 oaks in Nebraska on CL I emailed the guy and he doesnt want to send more pictures and says that all the machines have been disasembled. Just wondered if any of you knew more about these I want to buy them but am not going to pay 3k for some machines in 3 blurry pictures and some guys story.

I hate to revive something this old, but I figured it would save me the trouble of poking around or starting a new thread. Here's a 9-way rack with all sorts of machines for $100 in western Indiana.

It would be a shame if somebody didn't grab this one- there's a lot of equipment in there. http://www.ebay.com/itm/candy-vending-machine-/330757593211?pt=BI_Vending&hash=item4d02b0587b

I'm glad you did revive this thread. For one I haven't seen this thread, and two I've been finding some good deals since my last post "keywords when searching Craigslist/ EBay". I fell sharing these deals will benefit everybody. Looks like I have some posting to do.

I'm glad you did revive this thread. For one I haven't seen this thread, and two I've been finding some good deals since my last post "keywords when searching Craigslist/ EBay". I fell sharing these deals will benefit everybody. Looks like I have some posting to do.

Please do! If we can help each other build better routes for less, why not? If I come across anything in the good-deal range I'll certainly post it here- who knows, you might get lucky one of these days!

I'm trying to find a add I saw on eBay the other day were some company was selling pallets of NW super 60's. Apparently they buy the machines that were in Walmarts. It was something like 68 machines per pallet for something like $2000. The kicker was some if not all were missing the coin mechs. No idea why they wouldnt have the mechs.

Have any of you looked at the 100 oaks in Nebraska on CL I emailed the guy and he doesnt want to send more pictures and says that all the machines have been disasembled. Just wondered if any of you knew more about these I want to buy them but am not going to pay 3k for some machines in 3 blurry pictures and some guys story.

I have called him All I know the machines are not where he lives but a couple of hours from him. If I had the Cash I would grab my flatbead trailer a bucket of straps and check it out. Just starting out I don't have that kind of cash reserves yet. I might let him sit on them a while and then make an Offer of 1200 or so and see what happens. I know in this area not to many people are going to jump real fast on it.

I'm trying to find a add I saw on eBay the other day were some company was selling pallets of NW super 60's. Apparently they buy the machines that were in Walmarts. It was something like 68 machines per pallet for something like $2000. The kicker was some if not all were missing the coin mechs. No idea why they wouldnt have the mechs.

That's an old eBay ad. It's been on there for at least 2 years if not more. That has been discussed here before, I think even in this thread.

I would say Call the guy In Nebraska again in a few weeks trust me there is no one in this area that can put tha many machines to work quickly. The Largest route operator I know of works out of Ames IA He has 200+ gumball machines in Omaha. I think it would take a while for him to even place That many in a resolvable amount of time.

I bought all of his Oaks today. $2,500 for them all & he also had stands/racks for them all. I already got $.50 & $.75 mechs delivered from Oak. It was a great deal but the machines are very dirty. I guess I can live with that at $25 a head for 1" & 2" machines!

I bought all of his Oaks today. $2,500 for them all & he also had stands/racks for them all. I already got $.50 & $.75 mechs delivered from Oak. It was a great deal but the machines are very dirty. I guess I can live with that at $25 a head for 1" & 2" machines!

Well I had been trying to buy these from the guy but at least someone on this forum ended up with them. Was the paint in good shape and do you have any pictures of them. how many stands did you get.

He said there are enough stands for all the heads. I did not go get them. I sent my son & another employee. They look to be in good shape just very dirty. Alot of the 2" heads still have the blue plastic on them so I am assuming they are new. They are still all on my truck & trailer. I will try to post a picture tomorrow.

He said there are enough stands for all the heads. I did not go get them. I sent my son & another employee. They look to be in good shape just very dirty. Alot of the 2" heads still have the blue plastic on them so I am assuming they are new. They are still all on my truck & trailer. I will try to post a picture tomorrow.

Cool if you end up not needing any let me know I would be interested.

Archived