Mega Toy Vendor

timberframe50

They were sold by ProDesign www.bulkvending.com There are no longer made or sold. What did you pay for them? Wheels springs and other vending moving parts are all A&A. As far as locks im sure you will have to drill. I think Dperry has a few of them. Gulf Atlantic Vending uses a ton of these machines. They seem to do well with them. They only bad thing about them is that they are super easy to break into.

Thanks havending, I thought as much. Short story I paid $0 for 2 Mega Toy Doubles and 2, 4 column sticker machines. Not sure of the brand of sticker machines, I know they are not NW, Brand, or All Star. I'll be drilling these locks also. The long story, I had bought 4 NW Super 80's for $100 for a local guy. I asked him if he had anything on location to still, he gave me the address of 7 locations, I have checked out 6 about 3 months back and no machines in any of them. The 7th one I was doing that route and stopped, all these machine were there. I talked to the location owner and he want them out, sighted lack of room (BS) and they had not been service is a couple of years (very true). So I sent the machine owner an email and told him the location owner wanted them out. His response was basically i have no way of moving them so they are yours for the taking, so I took. 1 of the Mega's both heads are empty, the other they are half full. Can't tell about the sticker machines.

Archived