Nexphaze Route Manager

Phil

Has anyone else used this? I am running the free trial right now. There is no credit card needed to try it. The database stays with you.

Route Manager is a complete vending route management system that will save time, money and orgainze all of your vending information. The application provides prospect source tracking, account management, product management and more. Tracking your products and equipment is simple and will allow route optimization for product and equipment location.

Route Manager will aid in tracking new location prospects and turning them into accounts. These accounts will contain equipment, product and other information in a easy form for viewing and editing. The prospects and accounts list present location information and status at a glance. Each prospect and account may contain documents such as contracts and proposals as well as images of the location and equipment.

Route Manager allows a business to easily track vital information to execute and maintain a profitable sale cycle and stream line production efforts. The product will track an account from the initial prospect entry while collecting vital data for filling, product and equipment control, and reporting.

Route Manager not only handles the prospect, accounts and equipment interaction in a well structured and consistent model but also manages the inventory aspects of the qequipment and locations. Route Manager can also handle all of your scheduling needs for route management with appointment and repeating events for collection schedules in a central managed calendar without the need of any external software.

Route Manager has been custom designed by people working in the vending industry to cover all the specific needs of a venders top business.

Do you have an interest in Route Manager, or did you copy info from the site and post it? I haven't used it, but I would be interested to hear your experience with it.

no i have no affiliation with this company what so ever i found it when searching Google for route management software instead of vending software. I thought I should have said this before.I just copy and pasted from their website. I even had to do a spell check on it.

bump this ^

in the equipment section of this program it allows a picture(s) of your machine to be uploaded to the program.

-Phil

OK so the tech/email/help does not seem to do anything.

No one has answered my question I submitted last week.

I guess as long as you know how to set it up (which seems easy enough) you should be good.

-Phil

Archived