Looking for Steve

Has anyone seen or heard from Steve. My website is down, his phone is out, the 2nd phone is a constant busy and his email is bouncing back...if someone knows where he is please tell him...help he is needed quickly.

Poplady1

casseridesigncode.doc

pm him, I believe he has his notifications hooked to his cell

just checked the weather map. he might be getting all the nasty bad weather southern Indiana had last nigh that created 2 different tornadoes. luckily it skipped my block.

He's probably hanging out with Eddie Bauer.

:lol:

He must have gotten my message because the website is back up and looking good. You are right about the storms. He may have been off line because I have never known him not to be available...so

all is good.

• 1 month later...

He must have gotten my message because the website is back up and looking good. You are right about the storms. He may have been off line because I have never known him not to be available...so

all is good.

'm having the same trouble. My email has been down for ten days and I can't get through to the support site, his phones or his email and there is no response to a pm. This happened about a month ago and I couldn't get through then either.

Archived