Where do you buy your capsules?

Bocephus

The best price is likely directly from a manufacturer, such as A&A. I bought a big box of 2" caps and lids that I believe cost me $75. I think it was around 4000 capsules. So approximately 2 cents each.

Yup A&A. But I have to ask what are you capping? You really only need empty caps for things like braking down old displays or to have as spares. If you are going to cap toys that you buy in bulk from A&A let me tell you that its very rare to save money doing so. I have found a few products that if I cap my self I can do very well with. But most time it works out about the same. If you are going to cap toys you buy retail or from some internet toy seller well then good luck to you.

We are actually going to be capping supplements in a gym. We are going to provide a single serving of a supplement to the members of the gym for $1. Will let everyone know how it goes. Have had a lot of success at the same gym selling nuts and trail mix out of our bulk candy machine there.

We are actually going to be capping supplements in a gym. We are going to provide a single serving of a supplement to the members of the gym for $1. Will let everyone know how it goes. Have had a lot of success at the same gym selling nuts and trail mix out of our bulk candy machine there.

That's an interesting idea but knowing how supplements work, I wonder how many takers there will be for single servings. Usually takes a few days of taking it before you start to notice a result. On the flip side, I guess it would be kinda nice to take a few servings of something to know you don't like it rather than to buy an entire 30 day supply for $25 or so bucks.

That's an interesting idea but knowing how supplements work, I wonder how many takers there will be for single servings. Usually takes a few days of taking it before you start to notice a result. On the flip side, I guess it would be kinda nice to take a few servings of something to know you don't like it rather than to buy an entire 30 day supply for $25 or so bucks.

We figure the guys who come into the gym who want to take something to give them a boost, but do not have $30-60 to spend on a bottle will be our customers. The gym is going to make half the profits so they are for it. It is just another way to sell their supplements.

BTW, I ended up ordering the capsules from Happy Face Vending. They were 4.8 cents per capsule as opposed to a little over 5 cents per capsule from A&M and shipping was taken into account.

We figure the guys who come into the gym who want to take something to give them a boost, but do not have $30-60 to spend on a bottle will be our customers. The gym is going to make half the profits so they are for it. It is just another way to sell their supplements.

BTW, I ended up ordering the capsules from Happy Face Vending. They were 4.8 cents per capsule as opposed to a little over 5 cents per capsule from A&M and shipping was taken into account.

Time to start vending Dianobal direct at $2 a cap for a half dose.

Time to start vending Dianobal direct at $2 a cap for a half dose.

Dianabol is fine if you live in the year 1978... Deca Durabolin and Testosterone is where it's at today. :rolleyes:

One of the main reasons why Dianabol doesn't yield very substantial results is because it's taken orally and filtered by the liver. Deca Durabolin and Test are injected into the muscle, bypassing the liver.

Dianabol is fine if you live in the year 1978... Deca Durabolin and Testosterone is where it's at today. :rolleyes:

One of the main reasons why Dianabol doesn't yield very substantial results is because it's taken orally and filtered by the liver. Deca Durabolin and Test are injected into the muscle, bypassing the liver.

Test is weak which is why it is the cheapest roid available. Trust me, if I was going to sell that stuff it would be at much more than $1 per serving. If I was going to sell roids I would just go place some video poker machines somewhere. Much greater profit with lesser punishments from the government. Our customers on this deal are the 17-23 year old males who don't work out religiously but keep promising themselves they are going to get serious. Then when they get to the gym they take a supplement b/c it will help them get to their goals quicker. Well now they don't have to buy an entire bottle, they can just buy a serving every time they go in there. My guess is that this encompasses at least 60 percent of the clientele at this gym.

Our customers on this deal are the 17-23 year old males who don't work out religiously but keep promising themselves they are going to get serious.

That's pretty much everyone except for the 30 or so people you see there religiously every day. :lol:

Change of plans. The gym owner who has been a friend of ours for years, decided he wanted us to buy the supplements from him, and he wants half the REVENUE from the machine. He also wanted a key so he could remove the money every night. Needless to say, we declined. What toys are selling well for everyone?

Archived