Ebay Deal 168 NW 2" machines

RJT

I not into bulk vending but some guy on Ebay has this deal going. I thought I would pass along the info. 168 machine for $4300 OBO

Here is his write up if you cant find it PM me and I will send you the link...

YOU ARE BUYING 6 PALLETS OF NORTHWESTERN 2" BULK VENDING MACHINES....THERE ARE 27 MACHINES PER PALLET...TOTAL OF 168 MACHINES, THESE MACHINES WERE USED IN WALMART STORES ACROSS THE USA AND NOW ARE READY TO MAKE YOU MONEY....THEY ARE IN RED,BLUE,GREEN & WHITE, THEY COME ON PALLETS...THEY ARE USED...IN NICE CONDITION...COME WITH CHROME LIDS..DO NOT HAVE COIN MECHS INSTALLED.IF NEW..THESE MACHINES COST $200+ EACH..THESE ARE USED AND WE ARE BLOWING THEM OUT...MAKE YOUR BEST OFFER...WE GET GREAT SHIPPING RATES WITH OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINES AND PASS THE DEAL ONTO YOU..OR YOU CAN PICK UP AT OUR NEW BURGH NY WARE HOUSE .ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD " AS IS" WE ACCEPT GAURENTEED FUNDS ONLY...WE CAN HELP YOU LOAD UP YOUR TRUCK...CALL 718 791 7766 IF YOU NEED MORE INFO...THANKS FOR LOOKING & GOOD LUCK BIDDING...MACHINES ARE 30" TALL...ALL MACHINES ARE METAL.WE WILL ACCEPT PAY PAL FOR UP TO $100 DEPOSIT TOWARDS FINAL PRICE..BALANCE DUE IN BANKABLE MONEY..SUBMIT YOUR BEST OFFER..OR USE THE BUY IT NOW FEATURE.

His stuff is old generation and is essentially obsolete. The mechs needed are for super 60's and thus could never go to 75 cents. Stay far far away. This guy has been trying to unload this stuff for a while now. Maybe the scrap metal yard would be a better alternative for him! Maybe he would take my 8-track in a one-for-one trade! He also said that the machines would cost $200 new each. Last time I checked, a brand new NW Model 80 was about $140. What a joke.

In fact, just read his Q&A on the listing. Someone offered him $1000 and he turned it down! Saying the scrap metal yard would do better! A decision he may regret. I mean who has wads of cash just waiting to buy hundreds of old 2 inch toy machines with no coin mechs? He should cut his losses and run, but may be too stubborn to do so. When you have a weak hand at the poker table, it's usually best to fold unless you really think you can bluff all the other players.

P.S. Nothing personal against you, RJT. I never blame the messenger.

This ad has been discussed here several times. If I remember correctly, someone in another thread said they were all junk.

Sent using the Tapatalk Forum Viewer for Android.

I wonder what he did with all the coin mechanisms. Seems kinda strange they'd all be removed.

He probably kept them for his own Super 60's! We all know how valuable 50 cent mechs are for one inch toy vending and also know how expensive the mech upgrades can be. So just scarf those mechs up and try to unload the remaining junk.

@jaxsnacks,

None taken because I dont no squat about bulk but wasnt sure if it was a good deal or not. I just thought I would pass it along if it was. I am glad we have the experience on this board in so many different areas of vending to be able to help folks make good decissions. Thanks for your input!! B)

Archived