First Pull

Crimson Tide

I did two pulls yesterday, my first time out to collect since starting the business:

1. Sushi restaurant. 4 heads. 3 with PM&Ms, 1 with Skittles. $17.35 after 21 days on-site

2. Mexican restaurant. 4 heads. 3 with PM&Ms, 1 with Skittles. $26.30 after 15 days on-site

Both machines have 1 quarter mechanisms. (I've modified a yet-to-be deployed machine to replace the 1 quarter mechanisms with 2 quarter mechanisms; I'm eager to see how that goes.

Secured another location today - on my own, the "shoe-leather" way, a Thai restaurant. Don't think this new place will support a 4 head machine, so I just purchased a single head machine.

Crimson Tide

Hey Crimson Tide,

Those both sound like they will be good locations. Keep it up.

Thanks! I think this board is amazing. I learn more about the business from the members here than in all my previous internet browsing. I appreciate the encouragement.

Crimson Tide, just curious why you chose to fill three out of four heads on both machines with PMMs. What led you to choose that?

It just happened that at the time I needed to do the fills on the two machines I had more PM&Ms on hand than Skittles.

Archived