One Stop Locating (WORSE LOCATOR!!! READ TO SEE!

clearcutvending12

Overall, I am a  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Overall, I am a

• Satisfied Customer
    • Neutral Customer
    • Un-Satisfied Customer

Well I think you just did about all you could do, post a bad review. I would have moved on and put it in the loss column two months ago. If you can swing another locator fee then try one of the others here with a good track record. A lot of us are using Ethical Locators with good results.

It looks like 1 Stop Locating, Cross Country and Great Lakes are all run by the same people or person.   I checked out the Yellow Pages in the Vending Connection and the machine/price pages are very similar (Cross Country is no longer listed).  You will also notice that there is no address or local phone (with area code) listed.  The sites all use gmail accounts and have the same host.  Buyer beware!  Below are the links if you want to check it out.  I believe their e-mail response to you ("we have leads") is similar to another complaint with Cross Country.  This is definitely not an endorsement.

http://www.freewebs.com/onestoplocating/

http://www.freewebs.com/greatlakelocators/

Great info Luv Gum!

Thanks for bringing this up. They certainly are very similar and judging by the reviews of each one here I am becoming more and more convinced that they are the same individual.

Welcome to the boards!

Steve

OK SO I ORDERED A LOCATION FORM THESE PEOPLE AROUND 3 MONTHS AGO!

EMAIL THEM EVERYDAY!

THEY KEEP SAYING "WE HAVE LEADS!"

now their saying there gonna corrupt my route!!!

what do i do they will not refund me!!

thanks

Hey on the website it says no upfront fee's but you paid them.

NO MIN ORDERS OR UPFRONT FEES!!

1-800-818-8671

GREATLAKELOCATORS@GMAIL.COM

Another problem with locators who run multiple "companies" is that they will often re-sell your locations (from company A) to your competitor (from company B) and visa versa.  As I said before, buyer beware!  Why else would you want to have multiple entities unless there is some unethical dealing going on between them.  The locators with positive reviews all have just one company and that is all they will ever need if are truly ethical. 

My advice to you would be to talk to them, they always answer back. I am placing 100 machines and some don`t go in but they replace, it does not happen over night but I am patient because they communicate.  Also do you have a hard area to find locations?? sometimes it is not that easy, I know I tried and it was not easy as I thought so I believe ALL vendors should understand. Also as long as they don`t steal your money I am ok. This is my thought if all vendors think locating is easy do it yourself don`t hire a locator.

My advice to you would be to talk to them, they always answer back. I am placing 100 machines and some don`t go in but they replace, it does not happen over night but I am patient because they communicate.  Also do you have a hard area to find locations?? sometimes it is not that easy, I know I tried and it was not easy as I thought so I believe ALL vendors should understand. Also as long as they don`t steal your money I am ok. This is my thought if all vendors think locating is easy do it yourself don`t hire a locator.

i see that your a banned member?

Hey "Pam",

Why don't you tell us who you really are???   You sound like an insider (or owner) for this bogus locating company and pretending to be their customer.  I believe that your words about "doing it yourself" and "it's not easy" and the infamous "locating is not easy" were used in a few other posts.  Tell your sugar daddy that he shouldn't take on jobs in "tough" areas if he can't handle them.  Any member here can see what you are all about and will hopefully only do business with those that have positive feedback.  I will continue to monitor the vending connection yellow pages and will inform the group if and when you create another (for the 4th time) locating company and web site.  In the mean time, don't quit your day job.

Hey "Pam",

Why don't you tell us who you really are???   You sound like an insider (or owner) for this bogus locating company and pretending to be their customer.  I believe that your words about "doing it yourself" and "it's not easy" and the infamous "locating is not easy" were used in a few other posts.  Tell your sugar daddy that he shouldn't take on jobs in "tough" areas if he can't handle them.  Any member here can see what you are all about and will hopefully only do business with those that have positive feedback.  I will continue to monitor the vending connection yellow pages and will inform the group if and when you create another (for the 4th time) locating company and web site.  In the mean time, don't quit your day job.

I KNOW THATS RIGHT

Archived