Canned Water

Is there a manufacturer that has canned water??

I have several "can only" machines where water would do good.

I'm in Florida and saw some about 15 to 20 years ago when a hurricane came through. The Busch plant (I don't remember which one) stopped making beer for a few weeks and canned water. It was very good of them to do that. However, I'd like to find some to sell.

Thanks, and have a great day!!

I only know a little about full-line -- but I thought certain sized/shaped water bottles worked in can vending machines.

Am I wrong?

If nothing else, maybe you can try La Croix.

They sell sparkling water in a can.

There is a "pure" sparkling water variety by them that has no added flavor.

But, beyond that, I know nothing about their offerings.

if he has a serpentine machine it will only take cans

havent seen can water since I left the military over 30 years ago. It was in Tin soup cans not aluminum and man it was nasty. you could bath, shave and cook with it but dont drink it out of the can

havent seen can water since I left the military over 30 years ago. It was in Tin soup cans not aluminum and man it was nasty. you could bath, shave and cook with it but dont drink it out of the can

There was a company in the Northeast somewhere that did bottled water in can shaped plastic bottles. It was a pretty heavy duty plastic that held its shape well. Sorry can`t remember the name and don`t know if they are still around. I last got some in 03 or 04 from a local version of Vistar that has long since closed its doors.

Archived