Logging in?

Hillbilly

since I have windows password protected. I just have it set up to log me in when I click on the bookmark.

Ditto. I could never remember all the passwords from every site. Some want upper case, some want a number included and some want both. At my age I have enough trouble remember what happened yesterday. It's called CRS. :unsure:

I have all my passwords stored in a weird named file on my computer, but I also use Norton 360 which includes a password saver/ auto-log-on feature that works on most sites. I have to remember the password to access it, but that is it.

I have a generic password for any site that I don't feel there is a risk, or that if it gets hacked, I don't care. It is my low risk password. As I go up the security level, my passwords become more and more complex.

My bro-in-law, who is geek extraordinaire, has a password generator that he uses, and he stores them on a flash drive, so it is separate from his computer, and it generates very complex passwords. I may think of moving to something like this, but Norton seems to be working for me for now.

Archived