glossy or flat

anyvendingcom

I am going to spray paint. Should I use industrial spray paint or regular?

Read the cans of paint and use a high solids spray paint. That means more pigment or color will land on the surface vs evaporation in the air. It normally comes in glossy and industrial colors. It will take longer to dry but the finish is outstanding and coverage should be much better than Krylon or Rustoleum.

Read the cans of paint and use a high solids spray paint. That means more pigment or color will land on the surface vs evaporation in the air. It normally comes in glossy and industrial colors. It will take longer to dry but the finish is outstanding and coverage should be much better than Krylon or Rustoleum.

Thanks, I will be on it tomorrow.

Semi flat or Semi gloss is what you want.

Priming is only required if you got down to bare metal.

Have you considered using a roller? With good paint, a small nap roller and finesse, you can get a nice job.

Semi flat or Semi gloss is what you want.

Priming is only required if you got down to bare metal.

Have you considered using a roller? With good paint, a small nap roller and finesse, you can get a nice job.

I usually use spray paint, but I used a roller on my last snack machine and it turned out much better in my opinion.

I'll probably use a roller from now on. Even if I have to do some major "touch up" work, I can probably do it on location. At my shop it's not a problem using spray paint, but I think I like the look that the roller leaves better.

Have a great day,

Archived