6 Dollar Machines

Hillbilly

I picked these up over the weekend. 6 Big Oak 30" vendors with 4 clear sides and 5 Northwestern Classic machines that are 30" with clear sides as well. Also picked up a stand for a double head and a yellow Spiral 5 ft tall. All but 2 will need mechs. Already have mechs but need to upgrade them to .50 for the Classics. The Big Oaks will have 1.00 mechs. Need 2 of the Big Oak lids and some locks too. Had 6 locks that I had a key for already. Most have display holders,coin trays, and the small baffle included.

Total cost was 5.94 each piece

Most of them I will repaint but over all they are in excellent shape.

Here are a few pics of the first one.

Put a new price sticker on it, upgraded the mech to .50, and put 2 used locks in it for now. Other than that just elbow grease and paint.

those look good hillbilly! did you paint the wheel white too? it looks mighty white!

Yeah, The aluminum wheel had red overspray from where it had been painted before. Sharp eye Andy.

• 1 month later...

Here is a pic of the first Big Oak I did. Total cost on the refurb is 5 cents for a new price sticker. I had to modify the door lock hole so I could use my regular key number. That saved some dough instead of buying 2 new Oak style locks. With 6 machines to do it will save me about $100.

Archived