Part for National 145 / Snacktron

HI All,

I have a nice National 145 that I need to get on site ASAP ( a location already wants me to install)....

I was ready to put it out after testing everything BUT then discovered it is missing the"funnel" like piece under the coin changer that sends coins either to the coin box or to the coin refund.

Does anybody know where I can get one?.....I already hit up Vendors Repair / Vendors Exchange / Capital vending and even did some searches but came up with nothing.

Also, (maybe this will help in my search), does anybody know the formal name of the part (and maybe even a factory part number)?

Thanks in advance for any and all help on this.

Andrew

HI All,

I have a nice National 145 that I need to get on site ASAP ( a location already wants me to install)....

I was ready to put it out after testing everything BUT then discovered it is missing the"funnel" like piece under the coin changer that sends coins either to the coin box or to the coin refund.

Does anybody know where I can get one?.....I already hit up Vendors Repair / Vendors Exchange / Capital vending and even did some searches but came up with nothing.

Also, (maybe this will help in my search), does anybody know the formal name of the part (and maybe even a factory part number)?

Thanks in advance for any and all help on this.

Andrew

Try D&S Vending http://www.dsvendinginc.com/c-71-145146.aspx If you can't find it call Jason.

John

HI,

Thanks for the help guys...I did manage to find one tho at Ross Vending out of California in case this helps anybody else.

I did set the machine on the site and since it was one of 2 machines in the same break room I told the property manager that a part was on rush order for the second machine....I filled the other machine full so that should hold them for until the part arrives (second day air) for the second machine.

I will keep the the name and number of the company you provided in case an urgent need crops up in the future....you just never know!

Thanks again...I really appreciate your help.

Andrew

Archived