What toys are your best sellers?

Bocephus

You bought the right machine. I have 100 +/- Tomy Gacha machines. Mine out sell my racks every month. Are they all 1.00 or do you have some .50 As far as product I use the same 2 inch as I would in a rack. String dolls, Moushash mix, led lights from big apple HOT HOT HOT, Cantina,disney princess, YoYo balls cardinal,

You bought the right machine. I have 100 +/- Tomy Gacha machines. Mine out sell my racks every month. Are they all 1.00 or do you have some .50 As far as product I use the same 2 inch as I would in a rack. String dolls, Moushash mix, led lights from big apple HOT HOT HOT, Cantina,disney princess, YoYo balls cardinal,

Mine is $1. Who do u buy from?

BTW, one machine is going to be in a thrift store in a relatively poor mostly hispanic and black neighborhood. What do you suggest? I was thinking the NFL bouncy balls and maybe some super hero balls or super big head toys.

heres your first lesson in cost control. It seems like your leaning towards the dollar vend items. Don't think in those terms. Look at the lower priced items and look at their play value. Take Cardinal they have Quick Silver, YoYo Balls, Finger Spikes,Bling Teeth. All of them are at 34.00cs and all sell well at 1.00. Don't fall in to the trap of paying 50 and 60 dollars for dollar stuff. Its ok sometimes but you dont want to end up working for the suppliers. In the locations you talked about id use bling items, gold chains, maybe homies.

Cardinaldist.com

aaglobalind.com

bigapplevending.com they have led lights they are hot

the LED lights from big apple. are you talking about the bugs with the led lasers?

Archived