Reese's Pieces

deee_z

At least your Sams carries RP's. None of the ones in my area carry them at all. They have fallen off of my list of candy that I vend. I have M&M's (both kinds), Skittles, and Boston Baked Beans. That's it.

Boston Baked Beans? I didn't even know anyone vended those anymore. I don't think I've seen them in a machine around here since I was kid. Does anyone have any luck with them?

I would try to vend them, but I don't know where I could buy any at a price that would make it profitable.

I would try to vend them, but I don't know where I could buy any at a price that would make it profitable.

My local Sam's sells Boston Baked Beans.

They are hit or miss for me, so I only stock them in certain locations.

But, my locations, that do well with them, do GREAT.

They are actually my best seller in a couple of locations.

They do better where older clientele exists.

Seems kids aren't too interested in them....guess it's the word "beans" in the name.

But, generally, people either love them or hate them.

And for $3.78 for 3.5 lbs it's not a bad COG in my locations where they sell.

The Vendstar in the break room at my office sells BBBs. They are right between M&M Peanuts and M&M Plain. The BBBs constantly sell out, while the others only do half as well. I wish I owned that machine.

The Vendstar in the break room at my office sells BBBs. They are right between M&M Peanuts and M&M Plain. The BBBs constantly sell out, while the others only do half as well. I wish I owned that machine.

The Sam's in my area has Boston Baked Beans also but no Reese's Pieces. Anyone want to swap a couple bags out. Only place I can get RP is off ebay.

Archived