Adding Pics

biggmike

Trying to add images. I have done this before but I guess I'm missing a step now. I do the obvious and click browse then click the picture I want from my pics on my computer but when I click "attach this file" the file name disappears and says "No file was selected for upload" Am I missing a step? Thanks

Trying to add images. I have done this before but I guess I'm missing a step now. I do the obvious and click browse then click the picture I want from my pics on my computer but when I click "attach this file" the file name disappears and says "No file was selected for upload" Am I missing a step? Thanks

I had similar problems with this recently.

"No File Selected For Upload" seems to just be the default error message...regardless of what the problem is.

Maybe the image size is too big.

If so, you're going to have to cut down the size.

I just used Microsoft Picture Manager when I had to do this the other day.

Another problem could be you are already taking up too much space with past pics/files.

Look at your Profile info and find where your uploaded pics/files are.

You may need to delete some of those.

If you delete your old uploads AND keep your pics within the right size limits, all should go through ok.

Both of these were issues for me and my problem the other day and doing as I described above took care of it.

If you delete your old uploads AND keep your pics within the right size limits, all should go through ok.

Both of these were issues for me and my problem the other day and doing as I described above took care of it.

The pic is only 104KB and I'm only at like 10% of my used space. I only have 3 pics stored. Can't figure it out. :angry:

Did you try checking the box that says "add pics to message"?

Adding pics is a two step process.

I don't see anything that says "add pics to message". I do see where it says "Attachments" and that is were I am trying to add the pic.

I don't see anything that says "add pics to message". I do see where it says "Attachments" and that is were I am trying to add the pic.

Its on the right. After you browse and upload you will see it on the right of your attachment. At least that's how it is for me.

Archived