.75 one inch

havending

I ordered some 20 inch machines that I will use for .75 one inch. And on the top of the rack I will have 1.00 two inch. I ordered enough to set up 4 racks this way. I have a few select products to try this on. 32mm balls, Disney Rings,Jelly Flingers so far. what do think?

I ordered some 20 inch machines that I will use for .75 one inch. And on the top of the rack I will have 1.00 two inch. I ordered enough to set up 4 racks this way. I have a few select products to try this on. 32mm balls, Disney Rings,Jelly Flingers so far. what do think?

Sounds like a good idea. I go back and forth on higher prices and I keep thinking that we are becoming more and more a cashless society and it seems that folks do not have a lot of change in their pocket as most sales tend to be debit or credit card. The old days when everyone got real change it would seam more likely that it might end up in a vending machine.

In a move like this your really looking to increase profit. So the same anount of quarters would be fine, I would just make more per vend. Two of the locations im going to try are 500.00 a month spots.

I'm assuming the 20in machines are Super80's? And that you are using them for 1in caps because you can get 75c mechs for them? Does this mean you cannot get 75c mechs for super60s? I've never tried getting 75c mechs for S60s, so I don't know. I wonder if you would need to completely fill up a 20in machine with 1in product that is being sold at 75c. I would assume that there wouldn't be very many sales at that price. But you seem to find all the good locations that seem to sell stuff for increased prices, so I would guess that yours would sell out that many at that price.

I ordered machines from aa. I am not looking to sell out a 20 inch in a service cycle it will hold just under 500 caps. I am just going to test it out at a few places to see what happens. The industry is changing in the cost dept.

Can't get .75 for one inch aa I use premier.

This is one spot that the Beavers do have an edge. You can get .75 and 1.00 mechs for the Rounds. I wish there were these options on the PN95 or Super60.

I am sure its not far off. With many on the one inch products hitting 32 a bag the .75 price point is needed.

northwestern already made a side by side .50 mech for the NW60 so all it would take is a new coin wheel and face plate, so I also believe its only a matter of time.

This is crazy if A&A prices keep going up how can anyone make a profit.

Some of those items are brand names and move much faster. I know that I almost exclusively vend my branded toys while the others sit untouched at the cheaper price. It's less % but quicker cash. But you're right, the vend is going to have to go up sometime. I've got a few .75 and even a couple 1.00 1" beavers. There are a few items that do well at .75. I haven't found a good 1.00 item yet.

• 2 months later...

I would like to hear some feed back on this 0.75 one inch product. Have you collected yet?

Hard enough to sell most 1" at 50 cents; just cause the supplier jacks the price up doesn't mean your going to sell at the higher price. Kids aren't stupid; I saw a NW rack with the huge acorn cap and 1 domo inside for $1.00. I have them 3 doors down at 50 cents and sales are just average; this dope ain't selling to many at a $1.00. Dopes like him make mine look better; I just wish I could put a sign on his rack saying "get domo for 50 cents 3 doors down.. hurry won't last". ;D That said keeping inventory that sells and pricing it right is a big challenge.

Some of those items are brand names and move much faster. I know that I almost exclusively vend my branded toys while the others sit untouched at the cheaper price. It's less % but quicker cash. But you're right, the vend is going to have to go up sometime. I've got a few .75 and even a couple 1.00 1" beavers. There are a few items that do well at .75. I haven't found a good 1.00 item yet.

I put 3 sets out in locations each has four one inch .75 heads.

6 weeks cycle.

location adv.

32mm balls 73.50

Disney tags 82.50

jelly flingers 65.25

bok choy 30.25

Archived