I got one yesterday... (Shootin Hoops)

biggmike

I have been obsessed with getting one and finally found this one for sale and I only paid $50 ;D I was told it is a desktop model. Can these be mounted on a stand? (it seems big and heavy) or should it go on the counter. I thought about just building a cabinet to set it on in a location that is big enough for it.

post-2677-0-05764200-1308517382_thumb.jpg

I have been obsessed with getting one and finally found this one for sale and I only paid $50 ;D I was told it is a desktop model. Can these be mounted on a stand? (it seems big and heavy) or should it go on the counter. I thought about just building a cabinet to set it on in a location that is big enough for it.

post-2677-0-05764200-1308517382_thumb.jpg

Way to go on your buy.

When you take off the canister and coin mechanism, you'll find some bolts and screws on the base near where the long threaded rod attaches. There should be two screws (rearward) and two bolts (forward). The two bolts (or possibly holes, where they were originally installed) attached to the original stand. The original stand is a typical black iron base and pole. Don't be afraid to drill out new holes to mount it to the stand you get. It will be pretty straightforward to do so.

Other vendors here have demonstrated the shootin' hoops on a J-stand with the hoops above, and a triple head below.

Keep up the good work!

Archived