How much do you pay for a locator fee

Location 1 needs 2 snack machines, and three cola machines, has 175 employees that work 24/7

Location 2 needs 2 snack machines, and thee cola machines, has up to 300 employees.

What should I charge if I give these locations (or one location) to another vendor.

Thank You, and Come Again.

Sound like decent locations. I have not used a locator for years but in the past when I have bought locations with no equipment I have paid 200-500 per machine for the location.

Location 1 needs 2 snack machines, and three cola machines, has 175 employees that work 24/7

Location 2 needs 2 snack machines, and thee cola machines, has up to 300 employees.

What should I charge if I give these locations (or one location) to another vendor.

Thank You, and Come Again.

These look like very good locations. Are any in the Southern California area?

On location 1 is it a blue collar account? Is it 175 per shift or just 175 with 1/3 of them working

each shift. If it is blue collar then $500 per machine is what I charge. If it is office workers the rate

drops to $400 per machine.

On location 2 if it is blue collar, I charge $500 per machine.

These are the types of locations vendors want and they know they are worthwhile. The are glad to pay to get in there and having the opportunity to set them up. Good luck with them. If you are able to work with this size

if account we always need more experienced vending sales folks at Blue Moose. We can provide you with a lot of tools and a excellent group of vending partners. We have a full time vending research team that does nothing

but collect contract renewal dates for companies in the Southern California area. See www.bluemoosevendmgt.com for our details.

Archived