companies that don't return calls

Profits

I can't stand companies that can't be bothered to call people back promptly. I'd really like to have a discussion today with a super innovative company I found yesterday, but how long does it take to get a call back?!?

I can't stand companies that can't be bothered to call people back promptly. I'd really like to have a discussion today with a super innovative company I found yesterday, but how long does it take to get a call back?!?

I know exactly what you mean a couple of weeks ago I called around to several distributors for pricing on 2 Bevmax4 machines, I think it was 5 that I called and only got a call back from 3 of them for a 12K cash sale. I know which ones I won't be calling again.

I know exactly what you mean a couple of weeks ago I called around to several distributors for pricing on 2 Bevmax4 machines, I think it was 5 that I called and only got a call back from 3 of them for a 12K cash sale. I know which ones I won't be calling again.

And these companies would tell you business is slow. I see it all of the time. If things are a little slow I would be working it all the harder and faster trying to make things happen. Strange business environment we are in.

I am still awaiting 97 call backs from my locating days last summer. I have almost gave up on them.shocked.gif

If I were cold calling I wouldn't be ticked off, but what if you got a call from a location owner who said "I REALLY need your machines at my location. Call me back ASAP." That's essentially the message I left. And they can't be bothered.

:huh:

Many times when I get a call, and somebody leaves a vm, I cannot understand a word that was said, much less a callback number. It might be a good idea to call back at least once more, to make sure the message got delivered.

Got a reply this morning:

Noah,

Sorry for the delay in answering your inquiry. Coin Free has moved our business in a bit of a different direction. We have developed a phone application to make payments with the customer's cell phone. We moved away from the bulk vending industry a few years ago and focused on gaming, vending and kiosks.

I am sorry to say that we cannot help you in your situation. Our engineering staff is focused on our new venture.

Thank you,

Brian Dangel

VP of Business Development

Coin Free, Inc.

Well that's f*****g fantastic! Ever thought of maybe... Oh, I don't know... updating your website to reflect the current direction? You know, like real companies do? :-\

Archived