Need Drink Machine - Seeking Recommendations

Fred

I'm going to place a soda machine at my company and need one that services soda cans (no need for Monster/Rockstar sized cans) and a slot for water bottles, also need dual pricing capabilities to price the water differently. what is the best machine for this and rough price (if you have it) for a used machine. Thanks.

I'm going to place a soda machine at my company and need one that services soda cans (no need for Monster/Rockstar sized cans) and a slot for water bottles, also need dual pricing capabilities to price the water differently. what is the best machine for this and rough price (if you have it) for a used machine. Thanks.

I don't know your level of experience so going on the assumption that you are relatively new to vending I'd suggest buying a good quality refurb from Vendor's Exchange, D&S, Betson or any other of the larger refurb companies that offer warranties. IMO You don't want to be putting a piece of junk that keeps breaking down at the place you work at and then spend a lot of time trying to figure out what's wrong so you can fix it. It will obviously cost more than a good CL deal but it will save you some headaches.

I don't know your level of experience so going on the assumption that you are relatively new to vending I'd suggest buying a good quality refurb from Vendor's Exchange, D&S, Betson or any other of the larger refurb companies that offer warranties. IMO You don't want to be putting a piece of junk that keeps breaking down at the place you work at and then spend a lot of time trying to figure out what's wrong so you can fix it. It will obviously cost more than a good CL deal but it will save you some headaches.

Thanks, any recommendations on type of machine?

Archived