balls through a candy wheel?

Thrifty

I may be dumb for asking, but it seems possible to vend gumballs and balls through a candy wheel.

Is there something NOT right about this?

Do you all vend balls using a candy wheel?

I know I am doing this successfully with beaver gumwheels and using a candy brush housing.

(you just bend the springs so the product can clear.)

Any input from ppl in the biz a long time?

I may be dumb for asking, but it seems possible to vend gumballs and balls through a candy wheel.

Is there something NOT right about this?

Do you all vend balls using a candy wheel?

I know I am doing this successfully with beaver gumwheels and using a candy brush housing.

(you just bend the springs so the product can clear.)

Any input from ppl in the biz a long time?

I would not do this, sure you might rig it to work somehow but it's not worth the risk. buy a capsule wheel, brush housing and riser from aa for a po89 model machine and then you will be able to vend toys later on if you decide to. the beavers are oak acorn copies so the aa stuff will work. (so is the po89 aa model machine)

sorry peanut but your infamous beaver machines are copies

Ask Peanut. Apparantly he is the Beaver expert.

I have all Beaver machines but far from an expert and apparently pretty stupid for thinking their machines are any good at all. I will have to buy some cheaper machines and spoil myself sometime.

I would not do this, sure you might rig it to work somehow but it's not worth the risk. buy a capsule wheel, brush housing and riser from aa for a po89 model machine and then you will be able to vend toys later on if you decide to. the beavers are oak acorn copies so the aa stuff will work. (so is the po89 aa model machine)

sorry peanut but your infamous beaver machines are copies

I wonder why they copied the better machine but did not copy their mechanism?

I have all Beaver machines but far from an expert and apparently pretty stupid for thinking their machines are any good at all. I will have to buy some cheaper machines and spoil myself sometime.

I will concede that the Beaver mechanism is top of the line.

Let us know how much more money you make with those Beaver's. My $5-30 used machines are making me lots of cash. Even my free machines are doing well.

By the way, I also have clean machines, liability insurance, pay sales tax, pay for permits, heck I even have a business license.

Oops, sorry I didn't specify, I was trying this on a northwestern candy wheel. First I thought it was working,

BUT it does not work because the balls sometimes do not fall in the wheel resulting in a misvend.

So, balls do not go through a nw candy wheel properly.

Whoa Nellie! All that drama and we had the wrong supplier!!! LOL

Hey Hillbilly and will.vend, I thought you guys were going out to do some Vendstar smashing tonight and not surfing the boards??!!

Now if you guys had some real machines, like my $2.50 Ashlands the same wheel assmblies will do gumballs, superballs, and candy. While they are not the best looking, they collect a lot of quarters.

Sorry Dude, but I'm selling off those Ashlands you sold me. Two of the six have broken mechs. Seems the kids figured out if they force the crank, it will break and give out free vends. Can NW mechs fit into ashlands?

Archived