Does Superpro still exist

davidsurvz

Why on earth would you want it? Crappy machine and a crappy product.

Mainly because I've been very successful with my DI locations and I have had no problems with the machines and I am running low on product.... but other than that I guess I wouldn't want any.

Mainly because I've been very successful with my DI locations and I have had no problems with the machines and I am running low on product.... but other than that I guess I wouldn't want any.

I may switch to the polar mint gum instead and hopefully keep the locations generating revenue.............. We'll see....

I got a bunch of A&A's I think I'm going to go ahead and refurb blue with white speckle and use them for single head mint gum machines that I'll target bars with. I use the triple mint from A&A right now but will probably switch to polar mint so I can avoid shipping in the future.

http://www.samsclub....roductId=117055

Here is a link to the polar mint gum.......

I received some today and converted my DI machine to Polar mint machine. It vends 3 of these instead of 2 DI. I am going to try it out at my locations and see how it does.

did you have to do anything to the wheel?at 3 a pop thats still over $800 a box!

I have a gyro shack that wants something that will help refresh peoples breath after a sandwich,thats why I am looking for dentyne ice in bulk.it good to know that the chickles will vend out of it,good idea!

I swapped out one of my locations tonight with the Polar Mint. I have a couple more to swap and I will set another one at a 4th location to see how this works. Hopefully it will all be good. I am going to switch all the remaining DI product to my best DI location and when that is all gone I will swap that over to the Polar Mint............. To be continued........

Archived