Hello from Geogia

Roostyr

Hi all, I'm John and a complete newbie when it comes to bulk vending. Been browsing through the forums for a week or so now and figured I'd finally show myself! The reason I'm interested in bulk vending is I'm already involved in amusement vending and games.

I'll be going through the amusement forums to answer any questions I can, but feel free to PM me as well with questions. I currently deal in:

Merchandiser games (Stackers, X Prize, Barber Cut Lite, etc)

Redemption Games (coin pushers, quick-coin, novelty, alley bowlers, etc)

Some video machines (I'm currently expanding in this area as well - examples being Time Crisis, Big Buck Hunter, DDR, etc)

Bulk vending seems like an obvious and fairly easy thing to add to my locations. I already travel to these places several times a month (or more), so gas and time investment isn't to big of an issue.

-----------------------------------------

That said, are there any recommendations on what types of machines to get? From reading other threads, I've come to like some of the offerings from A&A. Using the PO89 and the 2001 from A&A I can reduce keys, and vend candy, 1" capsules, and 2" capsules. Correct?

Also, for stickers and tattoo's, would you recommend using the A&A equipment, or a going with a different company?

Thanks in advance, look forward to reading replies!

Welcome John,

Since you are already in locations that are friendly to larger, louder, and flashier machines, you may want to check out the chicken machine. A member of this forum ( TBird), is a rep for the company.

Daniel

Originally from North Fla., currently in Southern Mexico

Welcome John,

Since you are already in locations that are friendly to larger, louder, and flashier machines, you may want to check out the chicken machine. A member of this forum ( TBird), is a rep for the company.

http://vendiscuss.ne...achines-website

Daniel

Originally from North Fla., currently in Southern Mexico

Thanks for the link, I may have a location that would be interested.

They are already themed after a baseball stadium, though their are no currently baseball themed games there.

-Roostyr

Hi all, I'm John and a complete newbie when it comes to bulk vending. Been browsing through the forums for a week or so now and figured I'd finally show myself! The reason I'm interested in bulk vending is I'm already involved in amusement vending and games.

I'll be going through the amusement forums to answer any questions I can, but feel free to PM me as well with questions. I currently deal in:

Merchandiser games (Stackers, X Prize, Barber Cut Lite, etc)

Redemption Games (coin pushers, quick-coin, novelty, alley bowlers, etc)

Some video machines (I'm currently expanding in this area as well - examples being Time Crisis, Big Buck Hunter, DDR, etc)

Bulk vending seems like an obvious and fairly easy thing to add to my locations. I already travel to these places several times a month (or more), so gas and time investment isn't to big of an issue.

-----------------------------------------

That said, are there any recommendations on what types of machines to get? From reading other threads, I've come to like some of the offerings from A&A. Using the PO89 and the 2001 from A&A I can reduce keys, and vend candy, 1" capsules, and 2" capsules. Correct?

Also, for stickers and tattoo's, would you recommend using the A&A equipment, or a going with a different company?

Thanks in advance, look forward to reading replies!

Welcome, nice to see an amusement operator joining up, we don't have too many around here with that knowledge base. Hope you stick around awhile.

Archived