Change Machines (yeah, we're gettin there)

lurtsman

I'm looking at buying a couple of change machines, but I can't find any meaningful information on them.

What should I expect to pay for a machine like this, and is it something you guys would use? (I don't know if this brand is more akin to a northwestern or a vendstar)

I'm attaching a picutre.

post-957-0-50663800-1309371595_thumb.jpg

I use the change machines from American Changer. The link below is the machine I use, but I use them for tokens in arcades.

http://www.americanchanger.com/Products/product.asp?ProdID=18

I can't speak for their smaller models, but there is very little maintenance needed on the ones I'm using. The only thing I suggest is taking out the coin hopper each service cycle, and blowing it out with air. This will clear all the dirt / dust / etc that collects in the hopper.

-Roostyr

I'm looking at buying a couple of change machines, but I can't find any meaningful information on them.

What should I expect to pay for a machine like this, and is it something you guys would use? (I don't know if this brand is more akin to a northwestern or a vendstar)

I'm attaching a picutre.

I just bought that exact model with stand from a guy for 400. I also bought a BC12 for about 1100 refurbed from Vendors Exchange, 2 hoppers and about twice the capacity.

Archived