Excel Chewing Gum machine

lexass

Few days ago, while searching as where to start my vending career, I came across this kind of equipment - Excel Gum Vending Machine. I've tried to find some information at the forum, however got not much in return, just a mention in a couple of treads... Compared to DI it does not dispenses individual gums, but sells whole package of 12? at once. Sales price is $2 (to be used in Canada, or any other country with high coin denomination), gross margin at about 30% - sounds like a good deal to me . This concept seems to be a right fit for non-children locations like bars or break rooms.It would be nice to hear from someone who uses these machines. As well any other opinion would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Lexas

Personally I would not buy machines that only dispense one type of product again. I own a bunch a mint patty machines, and although I make decent money with them they are hard to sell. I have more machines than I need taking up space in my garage and tried selling the spares, and had no luck. Everyone wants to buy the regular bulk machines because you have product flexibility. Unless you can buy them for really cheap I would stay away. I would also check parts availabilty before purchasing them.

Archived