Buying the vending rout

cwd

Have some money 10K or so, to invest, wanted to start right away. Have already few game machines in business, but looks like gaming is so hard to locate. Decided to shift into snack and bev. Come across recently of the offer from metrovending.homestead.com. They offer to operate 11 soda machine, they will locate for me. Sounds like a good deal, unless it's a trap from soda companies, because as I understand, it will be mandatory buy per week, no matter what location is selling. Is anybody has experience with this type of deals? Is it rip off?

Also, red somewhere in the internet strong suggestion do not buy any routs at all, most if them are rip off, any comments?

Thank in advance for any info.

Have some money 10K or so, to invest, wanted to start right away. Have already few game machines in business, but looks like gaming is so hard to locate. Decided to shift into snack and bev. Come across recently of the offer from metrovending.homestead.com. They offer to operate 11 soda machine, they will locate for me. Sounds like a good deal, unless it's a trap from soda companies, because as I understand, it will be mandatory buy per week, no matter what location is selling. Is anybody has experience with this type of deals? Is it rip off?

Also, red somewhere in the internet strong suggestion do not buy any routs at all, most if them are rip off, any comments?

Thank in advance for any info.

Here is a link to a thread about this company.

My link

Here is another:

My link

Archived