How much are you currently paying for coke products?

My local coke bottler recently raised my prices for 20oz cokes to $18.80 per case for Coke, DCoke, Coke Zero and Sprite. $14.45 is still the price for all the 'off' products like Dr. Pepper, Ginger Ale, Fanta Orange, etc. I am on the 'silver' program here which means that I have to meet some hefty minimums on some of the slower selling products and I find myself buying too much of those products for the last delivery of the quarter. I just found a seller that is selling the 'mainline' Coke products for $15.25 a case. The price difference is huge and the decision about where to buy is a no brainer even if I have to give coke all their machines back!

Just curious what other folks are paying out there for Coke products and whether they are on a coke 'program' like I am or not.

I am paying about 22 a case over here for coke.Fanta and the like is about $18 and water $13.imo you cant complain too much about pricing!

I am not complaining about pricing, I am looking to sell wholesale with a small markup at these prices! Guys like mission would be my target audience!

My local coke bottler recently raised my prices for 20oz cokes to $18.80 per case for Coke, DCoke, Coke Zero and Sprite. $14.45 is still the price for all the 'off' products like Dr. Pepper, Ginger Ale, Fanta Orange, etc. I am on the 'silver' program here which means that I have to meet some hefty minimums on some of the slower selling products and I find myself buying too much of those products for the last delivery of the quarter. I just found a seller that is selling the 'mainline' Coke products for $15.25 a case. The price difference is huge and the decision about where to buy is a no brainer even if I have to give coke all their machines back!

Just curious what other folks are paying out there for Coke products and whether they are on a coke 'program' like I am or not.

Iam paying a little less than that. A cautious word of advice. Read that contract, the part about your agreement to not resell product. Coke has the ability to track down to the case, the production code under the expiration date, who it was sold to.

IF they find product sold to you in another vendor`s machine there might be consequences. Admittedly the chances are very remote of catching you and if you have a good relationship with your rep chances are even better that nothing will happen. The ongoing combining of operations at the national level by CCE will make it harder for the guy you intend to buy from to get it at that price on an ongoing basis so be sure you don`t burn the bridge with Coke.

Archived