Has Anyone Here Ever Dealt With Metro Vending?

• 1 month later...

So two months latter how has it gone for you, I can tell you about my experience 14 months after the fact ....

From my undestanding (and this wasn't fed to me by Metro Vending, but discovered through research) the company has split into two. I've heard several complaints (including your own) about Van Beasley, but none regarding Charles Beasley (the two are related I believe). Charles is who I worked with and somewhere I read that he was no longer affiliated with Van due to past problems of the nature you describe.

At this point Metro Vending has supplied me ~20 locations (as they keep sending me additional freebies at no charge), even though our contract was for 10. While others here have pointed out that their price is steep in comparison to other locators (and I don't disagree) they have met and exceeded the terms of our contract. While I don't have enough data to determine if all the locations they sent are keepers (I'm fairly certain a few are not) I don't doubt I'll have at least 10 left after filtering out the poor performers. Take that as you will.

If it works for you god bless, but not all people who had asbestos in there house got terminally ill and died, but id still rather not have any in mine.

From my undestanding (and this wasn't fed to me by Metro Vending, but discovered through research) the company has split into two. I've heard several complaints (including your own) about Van Beasley, but none regarding Charles Beasley (the two are related I believe). Charles is who I worked with and somewhere I read that he was no longer affiliated with Van due to past problems of the nature you describe.

At this point Metro Vending has supplied me ~20 locations (as they keep sending me additional freebies at no charge), even though our contract was for 10. While others here have pointed out that their price is steep in comparison to other locators (and I don't disagree) they have met and exceeded the terms of our contract. While I don't have enough data to determine if all the locations they sent are keepers (I'm fairly certain a few are not) I don't doubt I'll have at least 10 left after filtering out the poor performers. Take that as you will.

Archived