Need key for 1800 Machine

BudLeiser

When I "sold" some machines through Super Auctions (beware) I turned over a yellow key. I thought those we're the only machines I had that used that key. Well turns out I still have 2 on route that use that key. DOH! Can anyone help me out?

(It's not 008)

When I "sold" some machines through Super Auctions (beware) I turned over a yellow key. I thought those we're the only machines I had that used that key. Well turns out I still have 2 on route that use that key. DOH! Can anyone help me out?

(It's not 008)

Is this what you are looking for, its yellow key code oo3. If so $11.00 shipped, let me know.

post-1725-0-72413000-1309955338_thumb.jpg

geez mainor is it gold plated??

no not gold plated but not giving away stuff anymore thats why I no longer post stuff in classifieds I can get more on ebay, I don't blame members for wanting dirt cheap deals but selling dirt cheap don't help me out

(It's not 008)

Sorry to ruin business for someone else. I have several of that key (T-003). I'll ship you one for the cost of postage. Should be about 2 bucks.

Sorry to ruin business for someone else. I have several of that key (T-003). I'll ship you one for the cost of postage. Should be about 2 bucks.

if you got anything else, equipment or whatever i'm sure antonio would be interested at that price

gee dont take it personally mainor.

I dont get what are you trying to say, you would pass up on good deals?

no sweat antonio, and no I would not pass on good deals, hell I'm almost as tight as you. just busting your chops. If you have ever tried to sell something on here you understand most of us are in the same boat, we all want the biggest bang for our buck and we all know there are great deals out there to be had so we are stingy with the cash. I've sold stuff in the past out of necessity and took a pretty good hit now I'm in a better position so I don't need to practically give stuff away.

Archived