Where can I find these drink products?

I can not find these suckers at my local Sam's or major wholesaler (except for milk, they have it at .97 cents!). Rest. Depot doesn't have them either, and we all know what happened to BJ's (out of business or downsized in my area) I'm about to check Wal-Mart but wanted to see if someone had better/cheaper ideas.

Amp energy drink (12 - 20 ounce can or bottle)

Milk (in a bottle)

SoBe (any flavor)

Lipton various tea flavors (bottle)

If the milk is in glass bottles, not sure where to get them.

In my area, the only way to get the AMP, Lipton, and SoBe, is from the bottlers.

As for milk, We have a company called "Prarie Farms" that has the plastic ones in 16oz. I don't vend milk, but I know in convenient stores it runs around 1.30/bottle and the furthest exp date I have seen in the last 3-4yrs has been roughly 10 days.

I can not find these suckers at my local Sam's or major wholesaler (except for milk, they have it at .97 cents!). Rest. Depot doesn't have them either, and we all know what happened to BJ's (out of business or downsized in my area) I'm about to check Wal-Mart but wanted to see if someone had better/cheaper ideas.

Amp energy drink (12 - 20 ounce can or bottle)

Milk (in a bottle)

SoBe (any flavor)

Lipton various tea flavors (bottle)

Not quite sure about Amp but SoBe and Lipton are Pepsi brands. I think Amp is also, just not 100% on that. If you can use a shelf stable product you can get Horizon milk in aseptic containers at whole foods for about 1.30 and sell for 2.00. You might also check your local Vistar and see if they carry Nesquick brand milk.

Not quite sure about Amp but SoBe and Lipton are Pepsi brands.

That is one thing I will never understand... In Southern Indiana, Lipton is distributed by Coca Cola.

Why is it, one part of the US Pepsi carries it, and another part, Coca Cola carries it? Totally weird

That is one thing I will never understand... In Southern Indiana, Lipton is distributed by Coca Cola.

Why is it, one part of the US Pepsi carries it, and another part, Coca Cola carries it? Totally weird

I think it is by Dr. Pepper/7 up corp. who then grants both companies the permission to distribute Lipton. This is my guess because both can distribute Dr. Pepper.

When I go to Pepsi's website, however, every product mentioned above seems to be in Pepsi's portfolio.

Archived