First machine placement, Candy suggestions?

Bsmith

Got my first location from Kickstartlocations today! I will be placing my machine at 3:00 today. Does anyone have any suggestions on what candy or treats to put in it? Its at a Pizza and Subs reasturant near a University. my local BJ'S has Mike and Ikes, skittles, m&ms, pm&m, peanuts, Reeses P's, leamonheads. I know peanuts useally do well for me so im sticking to that for sure, but candy wise, i just dont have a clue yet. btw, This is my first machine placed exlcudeing the one i have outside my apartment building.

Got my first location from Kickstartlocations today! I will be placing my machine at 3:00 today. Does anyone have any suggestions on what candy or treats to put in it? Its at a Pizza and Subs reasturant near a University. my local BJ'S has Mike and Ikes, skittles, m&ms, pm&m, peanuts, Reeses P's, leamonheads. I know peanuts useally do well for me so im sticking to that for sure, but candy wise, i just dont have a clue yet. btw, This is my first machine placed exlcudeing the one i have outside my apartment building.

Every location is different, but for me the m&ms peanuts and mike and ikes are doing the best. Be sure to spray the mike and ikes with pam as they will get sticky in the machines.

Every location is different, but for me the m&ms peanuts and mike and ikes are doing the best. Be sure to spray the mike and ikes with pam as they will get sticky in the machines.

For now I would go with plain chocolate M&M's and/or Mike and Ikes, but as soon as you get a chance order gumballs and Runts. You are not going to make much money from other candy unless your location is making $50/month. Chiclets also have a decent profit margin, but they don't usually sell well.

In saying all this...It all depends on the population served whether the product sells well or not.

Archived