1 inch recommendations?

lurtsman

Skipping the paragraph on how irresponsible it is of them not to manage their suppliers better. I'll need to replace two products currently in my rotation. Dinosaurs and california gold. Suggestions? Sale price is 50 cents. I'd like to keep prices under 20$/bag before shipping, and not screwed on shipping by a company that tries to pad their profit margin with bogus handling.

Recommendations?

Acrylic Rings and Jelly Flingers from Cardinal are part of my staples. They are both $18.50 a bag. The display for the Acrylic Rings is great. You can easily add and remove rings to the display. I mix in some Saddle Rings from TNT, but that is just me. I do both items at .50.

Wow! California gold sells well for you? Its been a dud for me. I am reluctant to do jewelry anymore. But, my best 50c sellers are Monkeys (all types), erasers, squishland (which is in reality a mix of squishland, mini-malz, and adopt-a-puppy, and squishy toppers), and DOMO.

Thanks. Adding a new product. Yes, California gold sells very well for me. Go figure right? It actually dominated every other jewelry product I've used--however I only have it in a few machines. I don't use much of the 1.1 inch cap. Since I own triples that let me do 50 cent 1.0 inch round caps, I focused my business on those. (Brand loves me)

Archived