2 leads for someone in the state of Georgia

I have one or two leads for someone in the state of Georgia. I feel apprehensive about giving out my name and contact information, but send me a private message and I'll give you my cell number to discuss the two opportunities available and any others I may come across. There is one caveat...you can't do coffee, just vending/snack/cold food, since the person sending me the leads does coffee services for these leads/clients of theirs.

1. Flowery Branch location, about 200 employees, white collar. 2 snack machines and 3 cola machines needed, and 4 1700 watt microwaves. No commissions paid.

2. Carrollton, Ga. location, student housing project (three total projects). More info to follow (I will edit this post when I know more)

Well, thanks guys.

I must still be a noob/newb, because I didn't know I could not edit my first post.

Info for the second one is as follows: 800 residents. Snack machine needed, cold food wanted, and they want a mixture of energy drinks with softdrinks (can & bottle). One caveat, only about 3 machines can fit in their clubhouse (comfortably).

Archived