While servicing my triple vend, i found it was jammed today!

Dorado Vending

Well i have my vending machine in this mexican market. It makes about $40 - $50 dollars a month. I went in to service it, and the owner was like "THANK GOD YOUR HERE!" he really wanted some skittles badly. So i gave him some skittles, and told him that im gonna bring another one over tommorrow.

I do not want to have another jam in my triple vends. So is it possible to replace my stock coin mechs with beaver ones?

Heres a pic of the machine i have.

AAAAAlUoFZUAAAAAAVSAgA.jpg?v=1222557502000

Well i have my vending machine in this mexican market. It makes about $40 - $50 dollars a month. I went in to service it, and the owner was like "THANK GOD YOUR HERE!" he really wanted some skittles badly. So i gave him some skittles, and told him that im gonna bring another one over tommorrow.

I do not want to have another jam in my triple vends. So is it possible to replace my stock coin mechs with beaver ones?

Heres a pic of the machine i have.

AAAAAlUoFZUAAAAAAVSAgA.jpg?v=1222557502000

What brand of machine is that? I'm unfamiliar with anything other than a Northwestern Triple Play and an Ultravend.

I have a few Selectivend singles that have the standard import mech in them. I replaced one of them that broke with a Beaver. There was a piece of metal on the Beaver that I had to grind off. After grinding it off it fit with no problems. Here is a pic that shows the part I had to grind off.

Archived