Trying out the squash land thing

havending

Picked up 60 bags of squash today I will give them a try. And one have issues vending them out of a reg one inch cap wheel?

Hav. I run them in Oaks, A&A's, NW's & Beavers all with capsule wheels. No issues at all. It is my best selling 1" cap of all-time. I love the Mania series! Which ones did you order?

Cool.

I look forward to your feedback on them.

I run the Zoo and have had good success in most locations I've tried them in.

I use A&A PO89's, Oak Vista's, and NW 60's for the Zoo using 1" cap wheels and have had no issues vending the Brand round cap through them.

Mania (I don't like calling them Squishland) products may be pricey.

But, I figure I'd rather pay a little more for a good seller like Mania than save a few cents per cap on product that doesn't sell.

Not to mention, it's nice getting the product in Brand's sealed round caps.

It sometimes gets frustrating ordering product in acorns through other suppliers and having to recap half of each bag because the product was never capped correctly and opened up during shipping.

I got Zoo 2, Sea 2, Glow, and Swamp. I was shocked that they had it in stock. I have called a few times before and they were out of this or that. Also got some flat stuff. It will ship from Ohio but for a few flat displays that they will drop in the us mail from AZ. I have not ordered from them since about 2002. Back then I got stuck with a lot of stale product from Brand.

I got Zoo 2, Sea 2, Glow, and Swamp. I was shocked that they had it in stock. I have called a few times before and they were out of this or that. Also got some flat stuff. It will ship from Ohio but for a few flat displays that they will drop in the us mail from AZ. I have not ordered from them since about 2002. Back then I got stuck with a lot of stale product from Brand.

They vend great with gumball wheel on the 1800 machine. Since they are the size of a gumball they should vend on any gb wheel; just have to jigger the opening so they only get one squish.

• 1 month later...

Ha,

What's your findings on the popularity of Squishland? Any better/worse than all the rest of the stuff out there?

Sales are ok. But I won't reorder. Not because of sales but because its to hard for me to order. Craig seems to be the go to guy there but all I ever get is the girl who messed my order up. Craig seems to be busy or out of the office a lot. When I pick up the phone to order and can't contact my sales person I move on to my next supplier.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Archived