Dn5000 coin mech

6000 series is just a designation for many different mechs. I think the DN5000 is MDB so the 7512 should work. The nice thing about MDB is that any MDB unit can be exchanged for any other. So if you have a small 6 pin connector then it is MDB and all you need is another unit with a 6 pin connector.

TRC6000 110v micro mech 12 pin

TRC6010 24v micro mech 12 pin

TRC6010xv 24v micro mech 15 pin

TRC6512 24V(38v) mdb

I'm sure I missed something

6000 series is just a designation for many different mechs. I think the DN5000 is MDB so the 7512 should work. The nice thing about MDB is that any MDB unit can be exchanged for any other. So if you have a small 6 pin connector then it is MDB and all you need is another unit with a 6 pin connector.

TRC6000 110v micro mech 12 pin

TRC6010 24v micro mech 12 pin

TRC6010xv 24v micro mech 15 pin

TRC6512 24V(38v) mdb

I'm sure I missed something

All the DN5000's I've seen are all MDB so like Technivend says if the connections mate up then you are good to go.

Both the machine and the mech are mdb i know for sure. In that case it should work right. Mdb is always the same connection right?

Yep. As far as I know any MDB mech or validator will work in any any machine equipped to handle MDB electronic. You might have issues with fit, but that's another conversation.

Electronically MDB is MDB and they all are interchangeable. I think mission is referring to fitting physically, which is easy enough to check. A slight change in a mech or val and a redesign on a door can sometimes cause physical fit issues.

Electronically MDB is MDB and they all are interchangeable. I think mission is referring to fitting physically, which is easy enough to check. A slight change in a mech or val and a redesign on a door can sometimes cause physical fit issues.

Exactly what I meant. There is plenty of room inside the door of a DN5000 so fit should not be an issue for you. On the rare occasion I have had a fit issue most have been with snack machines.

Archived