Sub-par balls from Cardinal

Thrifty

Received a case of 27mm balls from Cardinal and paid 16 per bag. This is way more expensive than the aa mix and I expected

some nicer balls with sparkles, frosty, clear, etc. When I opened the case the balls were lackluster and looked no better

than the aa mix. People have said there were premium balls mixed in. Even the picture on the site looked really goods.

However, the balls look really watered down with cheap stuff. I am really dissapointed with the balls. Since this was my

first time ordering from them, Does anyone have the same experience? Perhaps costs have gone up so much, that they have cut out

some of the nicer balls? This also occured when AA told me that they discontinued their premium balls. Well, now I got

overpriced balls. It sucks balls.

Received a case of 27mm balls from Cardinal and paid 16 per bag. This is way more expensive than the aa mix and I expected

some nicer balls with sparkles, frosty, clear, etc. When I opened the case the balls were lackluster and looked no better

than the aa mix. People have said there were premium balls mixed in. Even the picture on the site looked really goods.

However, the balls look really watered down with cheap stuff. I am really dissapointed with the balls. Since this was my

first time ordering from them, Does anyone have the same experience? Perhaps costs have gone up so much, that they have cut out

some of the nicer balls? This also occured when AA told me that they discontinued their premium balls. Well, now I got

overpriced balls. It sucks balls.

Cardinal is the water down kings. The water down nearly everything that they sell. It sucks when you order a product and it a blow out only to fine the next time you order its also flexed in with junk. I have been getting balls from S&B. They are very nice and are the same as All Star and at the same price ( they are even stamped all star) Its a great product.

Cardinal is the water down kings. The water down nearly everything that they sell. It sucks when you order a product and it a blow out only to fine the next time you order its also flexed in with junk. I have been getting balls from S&B. They are very nice and are the same as All Star and at the same price ( they are even stamped all star) Its a great product.

Man, you are right about s&b. After my Cardinal balls were shipped, I called s&b and not only the prices where cheaper, the shipping is half as much as the guys in maryland.

Keep in mind i am in the south. I will definately try them. Now, is their 27mm mix any good? or the 32mm?

Really? I thought so, the pics of their 27mm look bland. Their 32mm looked alot nicer, but

I don't have alot of .50 mechs. :(

Someones gotta have some nice premium balls, I don't like cheapy mixes.

On the other hand I found this dude that has many leftover cases of balls cheap, maybe

some .02 cent balls to mix with my overpriced ones, hopefully.

Archived