Pay structure for service guys

havending

Any one on here a service guy for bulk vending? Or have any insight on a typical pay structure for a full time route guy. I am looking into hiring a full time person instead of using temps from the agency. Any input or ideas would be helpful.

NEN is looking for service personel, they pay $11 per hour.

Only way I'd do this job is without a non-compete. I'd learn all of their products, what sold in each place, what the benefits and drawbacks of each machine were and then I'd go pitch the locations on my company. I'm pretty sure my employer would hate it--especially because I'd make the pitch on company time.

Only way I'd do this job is without a non-compete. I'd learn all of their products, what sold in each place, what the benefits and drawbacks of each machine were and then I'd go pitch the locations on my company. I'm pretty sure my employer would hate it--especially because I'd make the pitch on company time.

well here is one more reason you cannot trust service guys to work for you! but I wouldnt hire one without a non-compete clause and if I caught him stealing I would prosecute. lurts I hope you were joking!

well here is one more reason you cannot trust service guys to work for you! but I wouldnt hire one without a non-compete clause and if I caught him stealing I would prosecute. lurts I hope you were joking!

My thoughts exactly.

Archived