Google+

West Coast Vend LLC

I don't know how many of you like technology like I do. New technology has been my favorite hobby for years. I love computers and now, all mobile devices. (iphone, android, ipad, etc.)

I have been trying out the new beta version of googles new google+ social network. I have never been to big on Facebook but I do like some of the features of google+. One thing I like about it is a thing called circles. Its an easy way to put groups of contacts and interests together in "circles" so that you can talk to them but not include the rest of the people you know, example; people at work, vending friends, techie friends, etc. without having to share your interests with people that don't care or don't have the same interests.

Google+ is by invitation only right now since it is still new. If anyone is interested in checking it out and joining me in my "vending circle of friends", just give me your gmail address or send me via gmail to lets.chat.about.vending@gmail.com and I will invite you in. It could be a lot of fun and another way to chat about vending or any other interests you may have.

Gary

West Coast Vend, LLC.

I don't know how many of you like technology like I do. New technology has been my favorite hobby for years. I love computers and now, all mobile devices. (iphone, android, ipad, etc.)

I have been trying out the new beta version of googles new google+ social network. I have never been to big on Facebook but I do like some of the features of google+. One thing I like about it is a thing called circles. Its an easy way to put groups of contacts and interests together in "circles" so that you can talk to them but not include the rest of the people you know, example; people at work, vending friends, techie friends, etc. without having to share your interests with people that don't care or don't have the same interests.

Google+ is by invitation only right now since it is still new. If anyone is interested in checking it out and joining me in my "vending circle of friends", just give me your gmail address or send me via gmail to lets.chat.about.vending@gmail.com and I will invite you in. It could be a lot of fun and another way to chat about vending or any other interests you may have.

Gary

West Coast Vend, LLC.

I got the new Google+ app on my android phone, but when I tried, it said that it was for a limited number of people at this time. You obviously got in under the wire. Do you know when they'll open it up to the rest of us? But I'm like you. I don't do facebook much if at all, so I'm not sure how much I'd be interested in this feature.

I use facebook but love the feature about the different circles cause I have co workers at the prison I work at that has no interest in vending and business contacts that I'm sure doesn't care what goes on in my private life

Come join me if you like on G+. For now it's by invite only.

If you have a gmail address and want to join me at Google's new social network, send me you gmail address and I will invite you. For now Google+ is in beta only and you can only use it if someone invites you.

Join me by sending your gmail address to me.

Archived