Help

I bought a refurbished VN 2501 validator to install in a DN 501-E that never has had a validator or coin mech installed in it. Shouldnt the validator have come with the little box on the side that has the led light in it? Do I need to buy this part seperate? I also bought a Mars TRC 6000 coin mech to go with it. Am I also going to have to buy harnesses to connect these to the machine? If so which ones do I need to get? Both were bought off ebay so no instructions came with them.

I bought a refurbished VN 2501 validator to install in a DN 501-E that never has had a validator or coin mech installed in it. Shouldnt the validator have come with the little box on the side that has the led light in it? Do I need to buy this part seperate? I also bought a Mars TRC 6000 coin mech to go with it. Am I also going to have to buy harnesses to connect these to the machine? If so which ones do I need to get? Both were bought off ebay so no instructions came with them.

sounds like u are describing a coinco validator , the box on the side holds the controlboard im not familiar with the mars validator but i suspect it just looks different i know the maka ones are in a different configuration such that there is no box on the side the control board is somewhere else

sounds like u are describing a coinco validator , the box on the side holds the controlboard im not familiar with the mars validator but i suspect it just looks different i know the maka ones are in a different configuration such that there is no box on the side the control board is somewhere else

No, the one I have is a Mars. So it doesnt have the box on the side??

What about the harnesses?

If that is the bill validator you have then it is complete. If you don't already have the harness for it then you will have to order it separate.

Dixie Narco Ph# 1-803-266-5001

Vendors Exchange # 1-800-321-2311

Be sure to have SN# of machine and make & model of mech and DBV so you get the right stuff the first time.

Archived