Vacation

dpvnc

Took a vacation last week down to Orlando FL. It was hot but everyone said it was hot here so I guess I did not miss much. We spend the best part of 5 days doing Disney stuff. But I was able to get a bit of time to visit with TVF Member Jax Snacks. ( Oh if you are going to meet at Starbucks make sure there are not two a block or so apart.) LoL

I had a great time chatting of all things vending with Steve. I just wanted to thank him taking time and It is nice to be part of the TVF community.

Took a vacation last week down to Orlando FL. It was hot but everyone said it was hot here so I guess I did not miss much. We spend the best part of 5 days doing Disney stuff. But I was able to get a bit of time to visit with TVF Member Jax Snacks. ( Oh if you are going to meet at Starbucks make sure there are not two a block or so apart.) LoL

I had a great time chatting of all things vending with Steve. I just wanted to thank him taking time and It is nice to be part of the TVF community.

welcome back! yes steve (jax) is a good friend to have! I have made several good friends on this board, one of the many things I like about TVF!

Archived