Another l'il Caserri

caserri

Congratulation.

More boys mean more farts and giggles. Especially the farts.

I love my girls but I don't think they'll ever appreciate my award winning farts.

My 7 year old was hoping for a baby brother. When asked why by the doctor, she proudly proclaimed "So daddy won't feel left out anymore!" :)

Sent using Tapatalk for Android.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

congrats again.

I know exactly what you mean..... With a wife and two daughters I am outnumbered...... Not complaining, life is good, but sometimes it would be kinda nice to have a boy around working on the car with you etc.

Ditto, In the same boat here.... Was quickly trained to put the toilet seat down when I am finished....:blink:

WTG Caserri family.

Word of caution. When changing diapers on a boy, make sure you cover your face. I learned real fast on my son. LOL

LMAO. thanks for the tip. Thats the kind of thing no one bothers to tell you about. Learn by doing I guess but I'd rather learn before doing!

Sent using Tapatalk for Android.

• 1 month later...

WTG Caserri family. ;D

Word of caution. When changing diapers on a boy, make sure you cover your face. I learned real fast on my son. LOL

Heh Heh, Yeah I had 2 boys.

I remember potty training my youngest son. Every time I would go pee I took him with me and we both stood there and did our business. One time he was looking at me and asked "Daddy, will my weewee be as big as yours when I grow up?" I chuckled and answered "If you're lucky son"shocked.gif

Heh Heh, Yeah I had 2 boys.

I remember potty training my youngest son. Every time I would go pee I took him with me and we both stood there and did our business. One time he was looking at me and asked "Daddy, will my weewee be as big as yours when I grow up?" I chuckled and answered "If you're lucky son"shocked.gif

LMAO

• 1 month later...

So... roughly a little less than 60 days to go...

How's Mrs. C doing? Is she waddling yet? Lol

(Waiting for a good butt chewing from Mrs. C)

hahahaaha! unfortunately since this is #3 i think i've had a bit of a waddle since august, at least i feel like i was waddling...and i am definitely waddling now for sure! in fact last week at the grocery the cashier asked me if it was going to be a christmas baby! i said no, closer to a valentine baby. she said, oh that's good too! and i'm thinking...yeah, except you just basically told me i am so big i look like i'm ready to drop this baby any day now, and i've got 2 months left!

it's all good, i knock stuff over and bump into stuff and people all the time. all i can do is laugh. they tell me at the doctors office that i'm all baby and i haven't gained as much as i did with the other two, so i will happily waddle around and knock stuff over with my belly! lol

Having children causes celibacy.

And having Grandchildren is like revenge.

apparently not since this is #3! LOL ;D

hahahaaha! unfortunately since this is #3 i think i've had a bit of a waddle since august, at least i feel like i was waddling...and i am definitely waddling now for sure! in fact last week at the grocery the cashier asked me if it was going to be a christmas baby! i said no, closer to a valentine baby. she said, oh that's good too! and i'm thinking...yeah, except you just basically told me i am so big i look like i'm ready to drop this baby any day now, and i've got 2 months left!

it's all good, i knock stuff over and bump into stuff and people all the time. all i can do is laugh. they tell me at the doctors office that i'm all baby and i haven't gained as much as i did with the other two, so i will happily waddle around and knock stuff over with my belly! lol

Whoa!!! Mrs. C not out for blood???!!!!!!! Maybe she needs to be pregnant more often!!! ;)

Seriously, I'm glad to hear you are having a happy and healthy pregnancy!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You know, now that I think about it, women are kind of like vending machines. You put something in and you get something back out.

Nothing offensive intended.

<snort> I think milk almost shot out of my nose.

Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Caserri.

Archived