question about water

wbuffett

hey everybody. i have just purchased a vending route of 4 combo snack/soda, 2 stand alone snack and 2 stand alone soda for a total of 8 units. i just found this forum today and am very excited to see so many like minded people helping each other. the previous owner was vending deer park 20oz bottles and i have come to realize that these bottles are constantly getting stuck (not dropping into place after a vend) due to the thinner more maleable plastic they use. does anyone have a problem like this? how can i fix it? what water would have a harder plastic to prevent this problem? what water product are you vending? thanks in advance.

chris

service first vending

hey everybody. i have just purchased a vending route of 4 combo snack/soda, 2 stand alone snack and 2 stand alone soda for a total of 8 units. i just found this forum today and am very excited to see so many like minded people helping each other. the previous owner was vending deer park 20oz bottles and i have come to realize that these bottles are constantly getting stuck (not dropping into place after a vend) due to the thinner more maleable plastic they use. does anyone have a problem like this? how can i fix it? what water would have a harder plastic to prevent this problem? what water product are you vending? thanks in advance.

chris

service first vending

Those kind of bottles all have that problem, Deer Park, Ozarka etc. I use Dasani, Aqua Fina works pretty good too.

Those kind of bottles all have that problem, Deer Park, Ozarka etc. I use Dasani, Aqua Fina works pretty good too.

are you vending 20 oz bottles? i was looking for those options in 20 oz at sams club but they didnt have it. any suggestions as to where i'd find them?

thanks for the quick reply.

are you vending 20 oz bottles? i was looking for those options in 20 oz at sams club but they didnt have it. any suggestions as to where i'd find them?

thanks for the quick reply.

Yes, 20 oz bottles are for the most part only available through the bottlers. Sam's does have a 20 Ozarka bottle that a friend of mine says works way better than the 16.9. Only going by what he says, don't use them myself.

Archived