27MM Balls

dpvnc

It's works fine. I do it also

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I'd assume he uses a capsule wheel with no pacman, I find I can vend bouncy balls and 1.1inch acorns out of the same wheel at the same time just fine.

pac? I tried to spell it with a K. My youth is showing in that I don't know :rolleyes:

In all my racks where I have bouncy balls in them, they are amongst the worst selling item. That's even when I sell them for 25c. I have the A&A general mix with some pool balls and soccer balls thrown in.

BTW, Steve, if you are reading. I tried to post this with Convo on my android, but it didn't seem to work. It only stopped working after the site came back up today.

I have been all .27 balls at .50 for a while now. Sales are solid and profits are great. I do mix in a few .32 to make it look nice. .32 cost me .05 ea

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

ok let me get this straight... you are vending 27mm bb's in a 1 inch machine with no riser in place? and you are mixing in 32mm bb's with it, and you say it works fine. (meaning it doesnt give but 1 27 mm bb at the time) Im missing something here because if you dont use a riser with the 27 mm bb's it will give more than one at the time and if you put the riser in the 32 mm bb will not vend. are you using a different type wheel that Im not aware of?

Archived