vendnet cb500-SA

wbuffett

It really shouldn't need a shim. You could try the thin black plastic one but I don't know if it would help. Where are they getting stuck?

its not every time but they dont always drop down after a vend. i guess id call it the bottom of the column.

Ok, I'll ask. Why?

Ted

For whatever reason I have found in the Wittern machines that if you don't regularly clean the lower half of the column walls that you will develop "bridging" issues, where the bottles don't drop. More so with the soft sided (noncarbonated)ones. I know, doesn't make a lot of sense but if I take the time and wipe down the column sides about once a month I don't have that problem and if I don't then I do. :huh:

I use 20oz Ozarka bottles in my USI machines & don't have any problems. I use to have the same issues that you are experiencing & got so fed up with it that I wound up ordering 2 extra white slides for each column from USI (5 bucks ea.!) and sticking them half way up inside the columns just above the lower front gate & rear spacer adjustment openings. Next, I used a food grade silicone lubricant & wiped down all of the walls, gates, back spacer, and slides. Since doing all of that, I haven't experienced 1 jam and 1 of my machines has been jam free for 2 years! I periodically run my fingers up & down the walls to feel for that dry, grabbing feeling. I haven't had to re-apply any lubricant since the first application. Hope this helps out.

For whatever reason I have found in the Wittern machines that if you don't regularly clean the lower half of the column walls that you will develop "bridging" issues, where the bottles don't drop. More so with the soft sided (noncarbonated)ones. I know, doesn't make a lot of sense but if I take the time and wipe down the column sides about once a month I don't have that problem and if I don't then I do. :huh:

I have several Wittern machines and this advice is absolutely TRUE! The one I have outside "bridges" more often than the inside ones. Simply wiping them down seems to do it.

Archived