A Baby to the industry, looking for a mentor to help grow up strong!

Dorado Vending

I am new to the vending machine business. I own 3 triple heads with 1 on location (Hired kickstartlocations, Thanks Rob laugh.gif) . I am 16 years old and i want to just be able to quit my job and be my own boss! but, as we all know vending is a well established industry with many possible pitfalls for the "Baby Vendor" unsure.gif like children new entrepreneurs need guidance and nurturing. So if anyone is interested i am willing to pay for help but that may be after i get my business fully established ( 20 Bulk Vending machines ) I just want support like email and telephone, or skype.

If you are kind hearted and a good mentor please feel free to add me as a friend! tongue.gif

There are a lot of people on here who will help you. You've come to the right spot to learn. My advice would be to go slowly and do a lot of reading. Any questions feel free to ask.

Dorado,

Welcome to the board. Your "mentors" are right here. No need to spend any money because the great vendors here on this site are willing to help you for free.

Read all you can and ask for clarification on anything you don't understand.

I am new to the vending machine business. I own 3 triple heads with 1 on location (Hired kickstartlocations, Thanks Rob laugh.gif) . I am 16 years old and i want to just be able to quit my job and be my own boss! but, as we all know vending is a well established industry with many possible pitfalls for the "Baby Vendor" unsure.gif like children new entrepreneurs need guidance and nurturing. So if anyone is interested i am willing to pay for help but that may be after i get my business fully established ( 20 Bulk Vending machines ) I just want support like email and telephone, or skype.

If you are kind hearted and a good mentor please feel free to add me as a friend! tongue.gif

Welcome, though I don't do full line. I'm sure that all the fellas around here will be happy to offer advice and assistance.

I am 16 years old and i want to just be able to quit my job and be my own boss!

You are a little young to be jaded by having to work for somebody else aren't you? When I was 16, I don't knew the difference.

There are a lot of people on here who will help you. You've come to the right spot to learn. My advice would be to go slowly and do a lot of reading. Any questions feel free to ask.

Hillbilly has already given you the best advice, but I'll reiterate do a lot of reading. Great group of vendors around here that are always willing to help, so congratulations on making your first real good decision about vending by joining Vendiscuss

You are a little young to be jaded by having to work for somebody else aren't you? When I was 16, I don't knew the difference.

This is my first job ever, and i am going to make it my last. You see i read a good book called "Poor dad , rich dad" and it taught me when i work a job i tend someone elses business, making them richer, plus im working for money, making me a slave to it.

Running my own business and tending it makes my money work for me, making me the master of my own money. azn.gif

I just love Mr . Kiosaki's book.

This is my first job ever, and i am going to make it my last. You see i read a good book called "Poor dad , rich dad" and it taught me when i work a job i tend someone elses business, making them richer, plus im working for money, making me a slave to it.

Running my own business and tending it makes my money work for me, making me the master of my own money. azn.gif

I just love Mr . Kiosaki's book.

That's a good book. For next week's reading assignment you need to read The Richest Man in Babylon. The test will be a week from Monday. ;D

Archived